Document Templates are used to create comprehensive forms, letters, grades, and assessments to streamline workflow and require only minimal clicks. The purpose of the Document Templates is to support the development of standards within healthcare, save time for users and, where appropriate enable templates to also serve as clinical checklists. All of these are customizable to the needs of the clinic.
The “structured” format of the content allows responses to be reported on instantly through ICE Health Systems Reporting. For more information on the value of structured content, please review this article.
Tip: Click the type or title of the template below to view a description and image of the template, or to request this template in your server.
Remember: You can create your own templates or create forms and letters without a template. More information on document templates can be found on the ICE Health Systems Help website.
- Hemodialysis Workflow
- Laser Clinic Notes
- Maintenance / Compliance
- OMFS Checklist
- OMFS Clinical Notes
- OMFS Pre-Treatment Checklist
- Ophthalmology Nursing Record
- Ophthalmology Operative Record
- Orthodontic Diagnosis and Treatment Planning
- Orthodontic Progress Notes
- Pediatric Diagnosis and Treatment Planning
- Restorative Diagnosis and Treatment Plan
- Urology Charting: Female Incontinence